[squeak-dev] Attempting to get VMMaker properly on SqueakSource

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jul 23 19:45:44 UTC 2008

I'm currently trying to set up the VMMaker SqueakSource project so
that we can share access a bit more easily; things like adding people
as developers, putting some verbiage in the wiki etc.

Right now it's not going very well because the response time is
utterly dismal - with a capital *yawn* - and I'm wondering whether
others have this problem. If it's normal for everything to take so
long I think we won't be very happy.

tim
A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation.