[squeak-dev] Attempting to get VMMaker properly on SqueakSource

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jul 25 21:23:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 14:02 -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> On 23-Jul-08, at 7:16 PM, David T. Lewis wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 06:27:05PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> >>
> >> Anyway as I said, the upload is done and I've added several
> >> developers
> >> to the project to see if we can make it work.
> >
> > Absolutely great. Thank you.
> Well, let's see how well it works for us before celebrating too much!
>
> I've saved VMMaker-tpr.79 to squeaksource as an experiment. Can
> everyone see it ok?

Well, I can see it just fine.  Why wouldn't I be able to?  I'm not sure
why you are so hesitant.  SqueakSource is used by dozens of people (at
least) every day.  While it may be slow at times, particularly with
large packages, as I expect VMMaker is, and it may go down on occasion,
in general it works just fine.  You almost sound superstitious about
it. ;)

Ken