[squeak-dev] Learn on Squeak VM

Ang Beepeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 03:36:14 UTC 2008

> There's a book you could use to learn Squeak, You can get to it by going to
http://www.squeak.org/Documentation/  and clicking on the "Squeak By
Example" link.  Hope that helps. Some of the other docs on that same page
should also help too.

Regards, The Viking - another Squeaker.

Thank you for the information. Actually I have finish the book "Squeak by
Example". I have learn the basics on Squeak. I wish to get some relevent
knowledge on Squeak virtual machine before I can start on my project(my
project is about Squeak VM and plugins).

I have start to learn from  the Blue book, but I wonder if there are any
alternative way.

Thank you.