[squeak-dev] Continuous integration (was: All tests running green)

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 16:58:17 UTC 2008

Nice idea...!
If you saved and categorized the errors each time you did this, you could do
some long term data collection to allow developers to do some analysis
around what is problematic.

At which point, your report could be more...graphical?!

I am currently trying to automate the output of daily Data Warehouse
Integrations in a similar fashion, so I [think] I know where you are coming
from...

Rob

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 12:30 PM, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com