[squeak-dev] How to move the X in Squeak windows to the right side?

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 04:35:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM, askoh <askoh at askoh.com> wrote:

> Squeak windows has the X to close window button on the left side, which is
> opposite of Windows OS. How can I switch the X to the right side?

You would need to modify code in SystemWindow>>initializeLabelArea. Note
that you'll probably damage your image if you accidently add bad code there.

Alternatively, you could get used to the close button being on the left
side. If something is different, it does not mean it is wrong.

Gulik.

--
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/mikevdg
http://gulik.pbwiki.com/