[squeak-dev] Squeak and MySQL?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jul 30 04:04:22 UTC 2008

Folks -

Is anyone out there using Squeak with MySQL? If so, what are you using
to connect the two? The only thing that I've found that looks remotely
applicable is http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/mysql but it looks
rather outdated (last supported Squeak version appears to be 3.7) and
it's licensed under GPL which is an issue.

Any pointers would be greatly welcome. Please note that I'm not looking
for a persistence solution - I'm looking for something which I can use
to dump a few entries into MySQL so that they can be digested elsewhere.

Thanks,
   - Andreas