[squeak-dev] Squeak and MySQL?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:36:41 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas,

you can have a look at the GestionImmo project on SqueakSource. It's a
Pier application which tries to map Magritte to Sql in a very simple
way. Looking at the source code, I have a method:

GISql>>openConnection
| spec |
Socket initializeNetwork.
spec := JdmConnectionSpec new initialize
        user: GIUser; password: GIPasswd;
        host: (NetNameResolver addressForName: GIHost);
        database: GIDataBase;
        port: GIPort.
connection := JdmConnection on: spec.

I don't remember where JdmConnection comes from but you can probably
find out by yourself.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good