[squeak-dev] Re: Smalltalk customers

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 31 08:52:42 UTC 2008

I could not find Deutsche Bahn (german railways) on the list:

RUT-K ("Rechnerunterstütztes Trassenmanagement Konstruktion") is a
multi-user client-server system for the timetable management of big
railway systems. It is used by Deutsche Bahn Netz AG to manage
timetables of all trains on DB tracks in Germany.

There was a talk in 2006 about it:
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/cincom/blogView?content=userConferenceAgenda