[squeak-dev] A website to communicate about Smalltalk companies

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:10:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

some websites (http://www.esug.org/Smaltalk/Companies,
http://community.ofset.org/index.php/Entreprises_utilisant_Smalltalk)
lists Smalltalk customers and companies. It would be interesting to
merge these lists and update them. That would help us promote
Smalltalk. I don't think esug.org is the right place because it's
restricted to Europe. ofset.org is also not the best choice because
it's mainly French.

Merik Voswinkel proposes to create a new wiki and put a domain for it.
It's an interesting idea.

What about smalltalk.org? Who owns this domain and who is responsible
for maintaining it?

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good