[squeak-dev] Monticello doesn't create new packages

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Jun 2 08:10:48 UTC 2008

Hello,

I derive all my images from a (3.8.2) start_dev image.

I have that one messed up in a way that Monticello doesn't create any
new packages.

Actually the package is created but it has no contents. And it isn't
marked as changed in MC Browser if I change a class of the package.

If I change a class in an existing package the change is seen in MC
Browser.

I attach two of those empty mcz.

I'm totally confused and don't even know where to start searching. The
dev image has started as 3.8 and then subsequently been updated to
3.8.2

Thanks,

Herbert