[squeak-dev] Re: A criticism of the Nile paper (was Re: My viewon Traits)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Jun 2 22:58:06 UTC 2008

It was pretty funny, but I wondered too if people would get it.

Here another that isn't quite as drastic as Updating the entire universe.

How does a programmer fix a car?

How you ask.  Well I say,

S/he gets out gets back in and tries it again.

:)

Ron