[squeak-dev] Getting Squeak3.10 to work under problem Linuxes

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:52:32 UTC 2008

I think all of them are good ideas. Other problem I found with the screen is
when I have an image saved in a 17" monitor for example, and the I open it
in a 15", the screen is crap. It would be nice Squeak recognize the actual
screen resolution of the pc you are running and adapt the squeak image to
that resolution.

I am newbie so perhaps I am saying non sense things.

Cheers,

Mariano