[squeak-dev] Any swiki sites that can host small private wikis?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Jun 4 19:35:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-04 at 12:21 -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Ken> Uhm.  Is there some reason not to host this on the community server?
>
> Is there a way to make pages on the community server private?

I'm not really sure what we are talking about here.

1. We can host anything we like on the community server so assuming wiki
software exists that fits your needs we can probably run it.

2. I'm not certain but I believe I can add a Swiki to wiki.squeak.org
that has access restrictions.  I'm not a Swiki expert but I believe
something along that line is possible and I'm willing to look into it if
Swiki seems suitable otherwise.

Ken