[squeak-dev] Re: Webcam in Squeak (Videoflow)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Jun 4 21:01:12 UTC 2008

I believe Qwaq is working on the Windows version.

You can run on os-x if you use MacPorts to install GStreamer.

But I need a Linux/Unix guy to help build static linked libraries for
the GStreamer logic on os-x, since that effort exceeds my
threshold of wanting to know how to produce statically linked unix
binaries that you can install in arbitrary places.

What has to happen is that when you start the GStreamer initialization
logic you tell it to load libraries and plugins from
some directory that is part of the GStreamer squeak plugin install.

--
=
=