[squeak-dev] [Help needed] Some TTCFonts have a non-integer height.

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 03:18:17 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I have discovered some fonts (in 3.10.1)
 that will return not integral values for #height.
This is surely the source of bugs.
Has anyone working on olpc/3.8
 come across this problem and found its solution?

I asked a while back for help developing a suite of font tests.
Sometimes it takes time for an idea to develop interest.
So I am asking again.

The mantis report with tests:

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7081
0007081: [ tests ] Some TTCFonts have a non-integer height.

Please also look at the mother issue with links to other relevant reports.

Thank you for your attention to these matters.