[squeak-dev] [ANN] Euro 2008 Betting! 24 hours left!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Jun 6 16:06:24 UTC 2008

Hi folks!

(This is a reminder - perhaps folks missed my previous post so this time I
added "[ANN]" - almost noone from the Squeak community have joined up and
previous years quite a lot of people did.)

2 years has passed and it is time to go crazy over soccer again! The
european championship is about to start in exactly 24 hours and the little
betting site I built 6 years ago (in Squeak3.9/HttpView2) is once again up
and running!

So drop by, place the bets and join up to see how it goes. No official
prizes :) are set - but who knows. IMPORTANT: You got 24 hours to bet
until the group play betting game closes! There are two other betting
games though that are continuous so you can join later.

http://em2008.krampe.se/eng

regards, Göran

PS. Will post a followup later on describing how we used the translation
mechanism in Squeak to make the site in both english and swedish.