[squeak-dev] Squeak Leadership meeting 21st May 2008

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Jun 9 13:57:41 UTC 2008

> From: Bert Freudenberg
>

> On 04.06.2008, at 20:49, tim Rowledge wrote:

> >> In case it was not clear from the queries about whether this was a
> >> late
> >> April Fool's joke, I suggest you try again with another name.  I find
> >> this one to be awkward and I'm assuming others do as well.
> >
> > I'm not too keen on it myself but since we're trying to take
> > advantage of the SFLC we have to live with their rules and concerns.
>

> I for one am open for suggestions.

Hi All,

Ok here are a few to get us started.

Mice
Squeak Leadership Council
Sqmitty
Squeak Directors
Squeak Directors Team
Squeak Officers
Squeak Executives
Squeak Advisory Team
Squeak Advisory Board
Squeak Directors Committee
Committee on International development and organization of Squeak (COIDAOOF)
Squeak Representatives
Squeak Captives
Squeak Will Work For Million Dollars (SWWFMD)
Executive Squeak Team
Squeak Cats
Squeak Cat Herders
Big Cheeses
Squeak Substructure Plank (was Squeak Foundation Board)
Squeak Innovation Conservators
Squeak Elected Community Ambassadors
Rats
Squeak Camp Counselors