[squeak-dev] Squeak Leadership meeting 21st May 2008

Rob Rothwell r.j.rothwell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 21:23:40 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Karl Ramberg <karlramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Squeak qualified users, elected and knighted

Is there a certificate with that?

As a new Squeaker, Mouser, Rat, whatever, I have found that the Smalltalk
speed is, as advertised, truly amazing.  I can make mistakes much faster
now!  And until I standardize my processes, I am in great need of knighted
wizards such as yourselves willing at seemingly all hours of the day and
night to rescue me from my adventures!

But, if there is a certificate involved, at least I can feel confident that
you know what you're talking about.

Maybe you should just remain the Great and Terrible Oz...

Rob