[squeak-dev] Squeak and the iPhone

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Jun 11 21:48:50 UTC 2008

Well you have to read the license then decide if you are violating it.

And yes Apple in theory will review submitted applications and deny
deployment based
on what they do, how they do it, how they are documented etc. etc. How
that
process works I do not know.

Striping the compiler could be needed, old VisualWorks users can
remember the
joys of this and why...

--
=