[squeak-dev] Re: Bug in last Algernon

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:44:38 UTC 2008

Ok, now it works...
A couple of observations:

1. It would be nice if squeaksource project said something like "you
MUST install SqueakMap package first"
2. I think the current "bugfix" for prevent long times on loading
monticello package is not the best solution possible: is very
unconfortable refresh data manually. I think is preferable to refresh
it automatically... maybe auto-refreshing data not allways, but after a
"shift+enter" command. What you think?

Cheers,
Esteban