[squeak-dev] Re: Bug in object finalization?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Jun 18 23:22:07 UTC 2008

Well the *real* issue here is that VM level fixes just aren't properly
tracked and place in the VM or NOT placed in the VM. The process I'm
afraid just relies on too many
folks remembering to check the bugs, acting on email flows to the vm-
dev list or squeak list.

What I would propose is say a monthly or even quarterly meeting/
mailing? to co-ordinate the process to a better degree to ensure yes
or no this fix is going into the VM.

--
=
=