[squeak-dev] Units package

Cesar Rabak cesar.rabak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:16:43 UTC 2008

cdrick escreveu:
> Hi
>
>> u :=  (14 units: #feet) + (10 units: #meters).
>
> same for me, if just evaluate this line twice... the parser use the
> hash value...
> a hash value has to be defined for Unit
>
> I added in UnitValue (comparing):
>
> hash
>
> 	^value hash
>
> and it seems to work... Units tests pass
>
> hth

Thanks Cédrick!

I figure out that I could circumvent this using the 'create' button in
the debugger, but I thought I must be doing something wrong (perhaps
missing some dependency?).

If my reading of the code is correct, we have to define hash and =
methods. . .

I'll get back to this next week when I follow other tests.

Thanks again,

--
Cesar Rabak
GNU/Linux User 52247.