[squeak-dev] ESUG is seeking organizers for hosting year 2009 Smalltalk conference

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Sun Jun 22 20:41:04 UTC 2008

Dear Smalltalkers,

ESUG is seeking organizers for its 17th conference on 2009. To
organise the conference we need at least three responsibles, this
means people that publicly engage their names. Please provide their
names, affiliation, and emails. You'll find out more about
organization requirements on the ESUG web site:
http://www.esug.org/conferences/informationstoprovideforhostingesugevent/

Please send you proposal before 31st of july.

Please remember that being a non-profit organization, ESUG lives only
thanks the effort of volunteers willing to promote Smalltalk. The
money collected through conference registrations, sponsoring or
donations is used for paying the costs of conference organization and
other ESUG actions (see http://www.esug.org/promotionactions/).

On behalf of the ESUG board,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org