[squeak-dev] Does anyone use Monticello Configurations in 3.9 or 3.10?

Danie Roux lists+squeak at danieroux.com
Thu Jun 26 14:41:14 UTC 2008

Dear list,

I've been trying to get Monticello Configurations to work, ideally in
a 3.9 based image. I would be very interested to hear from anyone
using it successfully in a 3.9 or 3.10 image.

I take these steps:

- Start with a new Squeak3.9.1-final-7075 image.
- Open up a Monticello Configurations from the menu
- Add Balloon-ar.13
- Add repository http://source.squeakfoundation.org/Balloon from the list

I can now hit update (from repositories), and get Balloon-ar.14. Cool,
as expected.

- I click Store, and save it as test.mcm in my local package-cache repository.
- I now close everything and open a Monticello Browser again.
- I open my package-cache repository
- Select "test" project
- Select test.mcm on the right pane and I get a walkback:

"My subclass should have overridden #loadVersionInfo"

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix - http://danieroux.com