[squeak-dev] Package-czar Job offer

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Fri Jun 27 20:38:29 UTC 2008

Non profit organization is looking after a motivated fighting spirit
able to understand/resolve problems of/merge
- Monticello 1.0 1.5 2.0 ...
- Universe
- ChangeSet
- DeltaStream
- UpdateStream
- SqueakMap
- Sake
- Installer
- SAR
preferrably with good UI skills, both Morphic and Seaside,
experience of rock solid distributed services,
and an overall understanding of source code databases.

Knowledge in ImageSegment and/or Spoon-Naiad is a plus.

Unlimited gratitude rewards. Please send your expectations.

---------------

Given the skill level/salary ratio offered for the job, really
surprising if we cannot get a candidate...

Common cowards, anyone interested by the gauntlet?

Facing complexity, tentation of rewriting from scratch is high.
But didn't proliferation of good ideas already went out of control?
Please let us not invent a new one!

Have we other choice than progressing in SMALL STEPS?
Goran's ones seems reasonnnable / constructive...
Under the GSOC auspices maybe?
If only the pre-requisite list was not that frightening...

Any other dream should be reserved to solid financially supported teams.

Nicolas