[squeak-dev] Package-czar Job offer

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 27 20:58:40 UTC 2008

El 6/27/08 5:38 PM, "nicolas cellier" <ncellier at ifrance.com> escribió:

> Non profit organization is looking after a motivated fighting spirit
> able to understand/resolve problems of/merge
> - Monticello 1.0 1.5 2.0 ...
> - Universe
> - ChangeSet
> - DeltaStream
> - UpdateStream
> - SqueakMap
> - Sake
> - Installer
> - SAR
> preferrably with good UI skills, both Morphic and Seaside,
> experience of rock solid distributed services,
> and an overall understanding of source code databases.
>
> Knowledge in ImageSegment and/or Spoon-Naiad is a plus.
>
> Unlimited gratitude rewards. Please send your expectations.
>
> ---------------
>
> Given the skill level/salary ratio offered for the job, really
> surprising if we cannot get a candidate...
>
> Common cowards, anyone interested by the gauntlet?

I plan to have this in SqueakLightII (aka. Unofficial 3.11)
> Have we other choice than progressing in SMALL STEPS?

I afraid no, so or we do a small step or we be always is same place

> solid financially supported teams.

Well, you could have more people  working in Argentina.
At same Euro fare you could have 4.5 and a same U$S fare 3.1.
I have so many talented students going to do COBOL (they need eat you know
?)

Edgar