[squeak-dev] Re: Delay time question

Robert F. Scheer rfscheer at speakeasy.net
Sat Mar 1 23:48:12 UTC 2008

David,

You're a life-saver!  AysncFile methods have no trouble reading and
writing from a properly configured serial port.  Just set up the port
properly with stty and it's no sweat.

It's especially useful to be able to designate /dev/ttyUSBx for a serial
port that is connected through USB instead of the old RS232 ports.

I'll do some further tests of timing and blocking but just wanted to say
THANKS!!

- Robert