[squeak-dev] Magma tutorial

Travis Kay tlk at nb.sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 2 18:14:03 UTC 2008

Gildas,

Magma isn't too difficult to get going. The main swiki page is located
here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2665

And you may want to start with 'Getting Started with Magma':

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2689

I've not seen any full tutorials for Magma, but maybe someone else has.

Magma is well factored and I would recommend browsing the categories for
the server and client api. Main classes of interest will be;

MagmaRepositoryController
MagmaSession
MaReadStrategy
MagmaCollectionReader