[squeak-dev] Re: Summer(s) of Code 2007/2008

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Mar 3 19:17:08 UTC 2008

Hi Giovanni--

 > In comparison to last year's effort, I propose... we apply as "Squeak
 > Foundation" instead of simply "Squeak".

      For what it's worth, please note that if we gain membership in the
Software Freedom Conservancy, we will be "the Squeak project, a member
project of the Software Freedom Conservancy", and not a Foundation in
our own right. The latter implies independent incorporation and
tax-exempt status, which we will not have.

      thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta