[squeak-dev] Re: Summer(s) of Code 2007/2008

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:54:40 UTC 2008

Stephane,
I was thinking the same way about GTK, ... that would be very useful
for our community
I think we should be able to continue the squeak gtk effort, but with a
diferent approach: we don't have to pursuit the replacement of morphic
with a complete set of tools GTK-maded, but to provide a way to make
GTK interfaces, and keeping the development stage in current way (I
know, thats the same path who follows mvc-morphic, but is a start)