[squeak-dev] Renaming "Squeak"

David Zmick dz0004455 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 01:06:16 UTC 2008

the artist formerly know as prince lol..

I agree with Mr. Rowledge, other programming languages have considerable
strange names(see http://microsoft.toddverbeek.com/lang.html), and they are
very successfully,
I especially like the name C++ because of the ++ "joke" it has in it.

I personally feel that squeak should stay called squeak!

--
David Zmick
/dz0004455\