[squeak-dev] Re: Looking for Andreas's Squeak History (was Re: Notes from Release Team meeting 2)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Mar 5 05:26:44 UTC 2008

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Do we have reason to believe this was more complete that what is on
> http://ftp.squeak.org/ now?

You bet it is ;-) I went to great pain to include every single update
ever issued for Squeak. In other words, it contains every single version
of every single method ever committed to the Squeak update stream.
Squeak.org starts somewhere around 2.9 or so.

Coincidentally, while moving data to my brand new Time Capsule (which
arrived yesterday) I came across this data and offered Matthew to upload
it to any place he'd like to. He is working on getting it on Squeak.org now.

Cheers,
   - Andreas