[squeak-dev] Re: Summer(s) of Code 2007/2008

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Mar 5 09:30:44 UTC 2008

Why do you say that?
I think that it is difficult to get either a project that can be
directly included or of a size that a student can really finish.
Look at mathieu: he worked hard on the compiler during the summertalk
and google project and fixed a lot of
problems to the point that the new compiler is getting usable (error
handling, decompilation...)
Now for damien I mentored damien in the hope that colin would join and
take the lead with the goal to
really get an impact and improve MC2.