[squeak-dev] Summe of Code 2008 Project ideas

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Wed Mar 5 17:10:01 UTC 2008

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2008, at 16:17 , cdrick wrote:
>
> > in the same spirit, I think squeakNOS for eeepc would be excellent :)
>
> Or for the OLPC XO? :)

That is on my to-do list, but it would be better if someone else does it
first. Though I am a student again I don't have time to participate in
the SOC (specially since it will be winter here, with just a short
vacation). Another issue is that something that works on my old BTest-2
machine would have some problems on newer models.

-- Jecel