[squeak-dev] [Election 2008] All answers collected in the Q&A, and 32 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Fri Mar 7 14:05:31 UTC 2008

Hi!

Martial Boniou <Martial.Boniou at ifrance.com> wrote:
> Hi göran,
>
> +1. I didn't see the personal email. The reminder on Squeak People or
> Squeak.org (in the weekly squeak frame) is easy to miss. There should
> be a big logo 'vote now' on all Squeak sites for those who do not read
> the mailing lists actively.

All people that CAN vote have been sent a ballot as a personal email. I
just resent your ballot, but the original email address seemed correct.
You may check any spam folder of course.

Also, I have sent out... about 10 emails with the "[Election 2008]"
prefix since 19th february. The initial ANNouncement went out to several
lists, then I have kept it on squeak-dev since this is after all a
"squeak-dev" thing.

IMHO it has been hard to miss. If people haven't read squeak-dev since
the 19th february AND don't read their personal mail and thus have
missed the personal ballot - then sorry, not much I can do.

regards, Göran