[squeak-dev] Re: [Election 2008] Vote, vote, vote!

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 8 10:50:35 UTC 2008

On 2008 March 8, Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:24:39 +0100, <goran at krampe.se> wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Just a subtle reminder :)
> >
> > If we get 25 more votes we reach the same ratio as last year (eligible
> > voters/actual votes). We have already beat the actual number of votes by
> > about 15 votes.
>
> This is a good sign and you're doing a great job G"oran, thank you.

Yes, Thanks! One note, while i was aware of the fact elections are on, once I
decided to vote the biggest problem  was to find the email with my e-vote
link among my squeak, work and personal related mail boxes (again I did not
find it now after 5 minutes). If this was a problem for others, maybe we can
remind people by emailing a note 'Squeak vote: search your inbox(es) for mail
send on "Feb xyz" with subject "aaaa", or even resend the link.

Thanks  again for organizing it so well, Milan