[squeak-dev] 3.10 is done

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 11 01:59:16 UTC 2008

3.10 is done.  It has been stable for a long time, and Edgar was just
waiting for me to write a welcome screen.  I've done that, so he can
make a final image.

The thing that we did that I like the best is making Package Universe
prominent.  While not perfect, it has worked well.

The thing that disappoints me the most is that there are still a few
tests that are not green.

It looks like a committee has formed to work on the next release, and
I wish them the best.  I want to thank Edgar for all the hard work he
did on 3.10.   He did almost all the work, and did an excellent job.

-Ralph Johnson