[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak by Example second edition is out

Vladimir Pogorelenko vladimir at livesystems.ru
Tue Mar 11 19:40:00 UTC 2008

This book is really good, because it's simple and well structured and
have a good typographic design.

I've quickly found the squeak specific things I'm interested in which
are Morphic, Monticello management and other specific stuff.

Also it's a good material to teach students interested in smalltalk
and no one needs to reinvent the lectures anymore. :-)

Thanks to the authors.