[squeak-dev] I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Mar 13 23:04:19 UTC 2008

While I'm sure Karl welcomes your thanks it seems like maybe you and
some others have missed the point.  Karl is not fishing for comments.
In the recent past he has repeatedly announced that he wishes to step
down from leading the website team and would like to find a replacement.
He has not gotten any replies.  He is now stating that he really is
leaving with a specific deadline (the end of this month) and it is now
really time for someone to step up and lead the website team for the
immediate future at the very least.

Ken