[squeak-dev] We need new Web Team leader (Was: I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31)

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Thu Mar 13 23:22:58 UTC 2008

Thank you, Igor; this mailing list feels like a firehose aimed at my
mail client, and few people bother to set subjects properly.

On Mar 13, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Changed the topic, to make things even more clear.
>

> On 14/03/2008, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
>> While I'm sure Karl welcomes your thanks it seems like maybe you and
>> some others have missed the point.  Karl is not fishing for comments.
>> In the recent past he has repeatedly announced that he wishes to step
>> down from leading the website team and would like to find a
>> replacement.
>> He has not gotten any replies.  He is now stating that he really is
>> leaving with a specific deadline (the end of this month) and it is
>> now
>> really time for someone to step up and lead the website team for the
>> immediate future at the very least.

If no one else volunteers, I certainly can spend at least a few days a
month maintaining the site and trying to find better ways to present
and organize the content.

--
http://BrianTRice.com