[squeak-dev] Re: I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:05:36 UTC 2008

On 14/03/2008, Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> Igor Stasenko wrote:
>  > If Janko can push things with Aida, i don't mind so. Between
>  > stagnation and movement i choose movement.
>

> I would recommend spending two minutes to think about how to roll out
>  such a change and how to roll back if (god forbid) the job turns out too
>  big, the tool not suited, or the volunteer in question getting run over
>  by a bus. Only headless chickens move merely for the sake of movement ;-)

Well, i hope Janko understands how hard it can be. And if he really
thinks that he capable to work things out, then why not. Nevertheless,
we have to put trust in people time to time :)
As i noticed, i'd vote for seasider, but if there is nobody else who
can commit enough time to remake site and support it, then what
choices do we have?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.