[squeak-dev] Re: +1 for the Web tool debate [was: We need new Web Team leader (Was: I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31)]

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Mar 14 05:28:18 UTC 2008

Klaus D. Witzel wrote:
> -
> http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.cmsbox.com/firma/team
>
> -
> http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.cmsbox.com/service/anleitung
>

> I'd negotiate with the CMSBox people for getting a copy of their Squeak
> app and a migration plan, in service for the Squeak community.

+1. Good looking, production quality, professional support, done in
Seaside - what's not to like? ;-)

Also (gazing in my chrystal ball here) I could well imagine trying to
raise some money for letting CMSBox' designer have a go at a "more
professional" presentation of the main Squeak site. What do other people
think?

Cheers,
   - Andreas