[squeak-dev] I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Fri Mar 14 14:25:28 UTC 2008

That is excellent news!  Thank you.
- Stephen

P.S. While I think having good interoperability with the web world is
important, part of me is saddened by the fact that we still have to live
with the web...the web is crap.  I hate it, I'm tried of it, I wish it would
die already.  We need something better...much better.  And I think the
opportunity for someone to invent that is right now.  I think a lot of the
discussion around Silverlight, Flash, Air, etc highlight the fact that
people are hungry for something much better.

P.P.S.  And I say this as someone that invested a lot of time a number of
years ago working on Comanche.