[squeak-dev] I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:55:32 UTC 2008

Brad Fuller a écrit :
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:23 AM, cdrick <cdrick65 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  For the squeak site, I see two alternatives:
>>
>>  -Seaside/Pier
>>  and
>>  -Aida/Scribo
>>
>>  And as Janko seems motivated to invest time... I wouldn't mind, he
>>  does it in Aida...
>>
>>  But maybe before choosing the tool, objectives should be clear ! And
>>  right now It's not clear to me if people want :
>>  (1) fresh and updated content + design, or
>>  (2) the next gen web site...
>>

> Who, on the webteam, is also versed in Aida? We should have at least 3
> other people on the team who understand this engine for support.

Hi,

I'm not a Squeak's expert but i'll be pleased to help  if needed for the
website.
I believe that a "fresh" design and a more clear website could be great
for Squeak reputation: the present website simply makes the potential
newcomers run away (i gave a talk about squeak last week - some people
never tried it because of the aspect of the website and of squeak itself)...

Cheers,

Francois