[squeak-dev] I'm stepping down as WebTeam Leader Mars 31

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 16:34:06 UTC 2008

Magma isn't possible in the current image.

I have never used ImageSegments, so I don't know if it's even possible
in the image we have.

I don't much mind how the content is backed up as long as it's easy,
minimal in size, and able to be used in a restoration.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
 Galatians 2:20