[squeak-dev] Re: pragmas usage

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 18:50:40 UTC 2008

> > - You query for some Pragma using the class-side protocol of the Pragma
>  > class.
>
> If pragmas were available when you started developing Magritte, I am curious
>  if and why you might have used them (or not)?

Certainly I would have used them. This could have avoided those ugly
naming conventions for the descriptions. The problem is that there is
still a lot of industrial code in Squeak 3.7 and 3.8 that depends on
Magritte.

As Philippe pointed out there was MAPragmaBuilder. I never used it in
Pier, due to backward compatibility concerns.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch