[squeak-dev] Return from Ostracism ..

edgar De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 18 12:18:32 UTC 2008

I hope community flourish is this days of forced no
contact.The good news is now I get some new second
hand gizmos for doing more.John , you should know I
now have Leopard and a Intel machine (at last), soany
you wish I try, send private mail.Also I have a iPod
touch and intend to have any Apple let me download
forfree (SDK , etc) , so if you are working on this or
have plans for VM Squeakoptimized for this, let me
know.I download more of thousand mails, answering off
line a few via "telecentro" near to me (ten mails for
a quarter U$S), until I get cable modem.Unlucky me ,
they don't have Skype and do not know me enough to
putFunSqueak image on his computer for doing some
IRC.Patience , all comes who wait with faith.Fellows
elected for Board, congratulations to you.Could I
contact with you from time to time ?I wish Release
Team full agree with you as all have deep knowledge I
wishlearn.To all voting for me, thanks.To all not
voting for me, face consequences , I could wearing my
AdvocatusDiaboli cloths again ... :=)Edgar

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration