[squeak-dev] [ANN] 3.10 final is out

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Mar 20 14:05:26 UTC 2008

Hi Edgar,

Isn't there something wrong with the URL?
If it is a final gama, why is it in the alpha folder?

Regards,
Noury
On 20 mars 08, at 13:04, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Early download at:
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/Squeak3dot10.7159.zip
>
> It's the same as gamma with the Welcome window texrt from Ralph.
>
> Please people in charge of ftp site , move to appropriate place and
> actualize squeak.org page.
>
> In minutes I could be on IRC and Skype for start to exchange ideas
> for 3.11,
> before next meeting on Monday 24 at 18:00 UTC.
>
> Give us your view , participate with ideas, feedback, etc.
>
> Edgar

Noury Bouraqadi
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org