[squeak-dev] [ANN] Kernel methods license audit

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 05:56:44 UTC 2008

On 21/03/2008, Victor Rodriguez <victor.palique at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 12:05 PM, Pavel Krivanek
>  <squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz> wrote:
>  >  So, volunteers?
>
>  I wan to help.  I would prefer to contribute as an implementor (I
>  didn't look at the code in the PDF and I'm willing to sign the
>  distribution agreement), but I will help as a "descriptor" if I can be
>  more helpful that way.

Nice! Can you play a role of 'descriptor' for me? Pick a small number
of methods for a start.

Also, if i need to sign an agreement, please let me know in what form
i should send it to VPRI. Is an electron copy of scanned document
enough, or i need to use real mail to send it?
Or, can i just release a .cs bundled with a LICENSE note that it is
under MIT license?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.