[squeak-dev] Squeak Hierarchical Browser?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 21 10:55:17 UTC 2008

El 3/21/08 7:16 AM, "karl" <karl.ramberg at comhem.se> escribió:

> Trygve Reenskaug wrote:
>> Does anybody know of a Squeak hierarchical browser similar to the ones
>> we find in Windows Explorer, NetBeans and many other places. You have
>> a list of nodes. Click one, and it expands, showing its subnodes.
>> Click it again, and it collapses.
>>
>> Cheers
>> --Trygve
>> --
>>
>> Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
>>
>> Morgedalsvn. 5A         http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
>>
>> N-0378 Oslo               Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
>>
>> Norway

> StarBrowser does that but I don't know where the code is or of if it
> works on current images.
>
> Karl

I have StarBrowser working , after a couple of complaints, in 3.10.

Just check no StarBrowser project in SqueakSource and older versions have
more things.

Any wish join in another old friend revival, like we do with MathMorphs and
MorphicWrappers ?

We could collect old material and merge in 3.10 friendly Universes package.

Edgar